Snow King Mountain COVID-19 Operation Changes
We know everyone is anxious to get outdoors and play with friends and family this summer in Jackson Hole and we are excited to greet you at Snow King Mountain. As you come out to play this summer please know that the health and wellbeing of our employees, community, and visitors remains our greatest priority. Please help do your part to recreate responsibility and follow government and health recommendations as you visit Snow King Mountain and Jackson Hole.
Hours & Location
All Activities are open for the summer season: This includes the Cowboy Coaster, Summit Scenic Lift, Treetop Adventure, Mini Golf, and Amaze’n Maze, Bungee Trampoline, Alpine Slide, hiking, and sightseeing. The Kings Grill is open daily with indoor and outdoor seating.
Available for rent at Snow King Mountain Sports: Road, pathway, mountain, and e-bikes. Stand-up paddle boards, and kids kayaks.
2020 Summer Information
- To reduce contact, all visitors are encouraged to buy tickets in advance online via the Buy Tickets link above and sign their liability waiver before they arrive. Book with confidence with our 24-hour FREE cancellation policy.
- Treetop Adventure reservations are required and can be made online via the Buy Tickets link above. Groups will be limited based on current health guidelines. Private Harnessing times for your group are available by calling 307.201.5666
- In the event of crowds in the Rafferty Area (Cowboy Coaster and Alpine Slide access), priority will be given to persons with pre-purchased online tickets. Guests may be routed to different activities at certain times to limit crowds. Access to inside spaces will be limited.
- All staff working directly with the public within 10 feet or without a plexiglass or plastic barriers will wear a mask.
Guests are encouraged to bring their own mask and wear in case social distancing is not possible.
- Throughout our facility, social distancing measures are encouraged via signage and spacing of participants on attractions.
- Handwashing and/or hand sanitizer will be available at the entry and exit of each activity.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own water bottles. Limited indoor seating is available.
- Frequent sanitization of all high-touch man-made surfaces and safety gear is will occur as much as possible throughout the day.
- Our safety protocols are informed by local, state and federal health and safety agencies, and industry/workplace associations.
For the most up to date information on Jackson Hole, please consult jhcovid.com