Snow King Mountain COVID-19 Operation Changes
We know everyone is anxious to get outdoors and play with friends and family this summer in Jackson Hole and we are excited to greet you at Snow King Mountain. As you come out to play this summer please know that the health and wellbeing of our employees, community, and visitors remains our greatest priority. Please help do your part to recreate responsibility and follow government and health recommendations as you visit Snow King Mountain and Jackson Hole.
Hours & Location
All Activities are open for the summer season: This includes the Cowboy Coaster, Summit Scenic Lift, Treetop Adventure, Mini Golf, and Amaze’n Maze, Bungee Trampoline, Alpine Slide, hiking, and sightseeing. The Kings Grill is open daily with indoor and outdoor seating.
Available for rent at Snow King Mountain Sports: Road, pathway, mountain, and e-bikes. Stand-up paddle boards, and kids kayaks.
Winter 2020-2021 Information
Winter 2020-2021 will look a bit different at Snow King Mountain with COVID precautions in place. Following a successful summer season managing the spread of COVID, we are ready for winter. The lack of lines, few people on chairlifts, and on the mountain in general, make Snow King a great place for outdoor social distancing this coming winter. We are prepared for another great season. To prevent the spread of COVID we will be requiring the standard best practices for use of masks while indoors, standing in line, and within 6 feet of other people on the hill. The best solution for the cold days on the King is to wear a Buff to keep your face warm and our community safe! Avoid the crowds and Ski the King this Winter. Please help us out by noting the following protocols we will have in place on the mountain this winter.
- To reduce contact, all visitors are encouraged to buy tickets in advance online via the Buy Tickets link above and sign their liability waiver before they arrive. Book with confidence with our 24-hour FREE cancellation policy.
- All staff working directly with the public within 10 feet or without a plexiglass or plastic barriers will wear a mask.
- Guests are required to wear a mask in cases where social distancing is not possible including on charlifts, while standing in line, at the rental shop, inside ski school spaces, on the magic carpet, and all other indoor spaces. Please bring your own buff or mask. Snow King Buffs and Masks will be available for purchase at Snow King Mountain Sports.
- Throughout our facility, social distancing measures are encouraged via signage, please respect these rules.
- Handwashing sinks and/or hand sanitizer will be available at all indoor locations and points of sale.
- Limited indoor seating and warming space is available on the mountain. Please dress appropriately for the cold weather and plan for limited time indoors.
- Frequent sanitization of all high-touch man-made surfaces will occur as much as possible throughout the day.
- Our safety protocols are informed by local, state and federal health and safety agencies, and industry/workplace associations.