Ropes course fun moments from downtown Jackson
Swiss Family Robinson meets the X-Games at Snow King's Treetop Adventure Course!
You’ll harness up, clip in and safely ride zip lines, shimmy over suspended bridges, scramble up nets, cross swinging logs and even ride an aerial skateboard. Seven courses for kids or adults available.
Book your Treetop Adventure online 48 hours in advance and save 10%! Use Promo Code: ONLINETIX
Bring the kids to the King to celebrate their day in style. Packages include 20% off pricing for participants and a special gift. The Kings Grill has a selection of birthday meal packages for the kids, contact us
Private MOUNTAIN GUIDES are available for 4 and 8 hours, priced respectively. "Enhance your experience on the Treetop Adventure and all the experiences at Snow King Mountain by hiring a private guide for the day." Contact us!
See pricing table below for more details or to purchase your tickets online.
Call: (307) 201.5666
TREETOP ADVENTURE PRICING
Pricing for every group! Please see below for individual tickets, chaperone pricing, kids’ group pricing and adults’ group pricing and optional private guides.
|Full Adult Course (includes Alpine Slide)||Ages 12+ must reach arms up to 5’11 (71")||$80/person|
|Flying Squirrel (Includes Slide)||Ages 7-12 must reach arms up to 4’7″, (55" or 140cm)||$45/child|
|Chaperone / Alpine Slide Ride||Required for Flying Squirrel 1 per 5 kids||$15|
|Big King||Unlimited/All Open Activities||-|
|Private MOUNTAIN GUIDES (Full Day)||If no chaperone available||$475/guide|
|Private MOUNTAIN GUIDES (Half Day)||If no chaperone available||$275/guide|
|Birthday Parties||Packages include 20% off pricing for participants and a special gift.||-|
|Leadership Development/Team Building||-||$180|
|Treetop Private Rental Peak Season 4 hours||-||$7,000|
|Treetop Private Rental Off Season 4 hours||-||$3,000|
Season pass details:
- Tours include one ride on the Alpine Slide.
- Includes one tour per day all season with blackouts June 30 – Aug 12 10 am-2 pm.
- Winter Season Pass Holders receive $25 discount – must register in person at Mountain Sports Center.
- This season pass is good for 1 tour per day. After purchase you will receive a unique GIFT CERTIFICATE CODE to use every time you book.
- Adult chaperones required.
Hours, Location, & Groups
In case of inclement weather, call 307-201-5666 to confirm today’s schedule.
Check in for the Treetop Adventure at the Mountain Sports Center in the Rafferty Activity Center next to the Snow King Hotel. Please allow a minimum of 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time to check in and take the Rafferty Lift to the Treetop Adventure course.
The challenging environment at the Treetop Adventure provides the perfect setting to strengthen confidence and teamwork, encourage fresh thinking and adapt to and overcome physical, mental and emotional obstacles.
Whether you’re on a corporate team-building outing, a field trip or simply visiting with a large group of friends, we can accommodate you!
Restrictions & Safety
Restrictions and Safety
The Treetop Adventure involves traversing a series of obstacles that span between trees, wood poles and wooden platforms. A total of 7 courses are marked and segregated based on their level of difficulty. This activity is physically challenging and is self-directed with general supervision from personnel on the ground.
Kid’s Course Requirements:
- Must be at least 7 years old
- Weigh between 35 and 120 pounds (16-54 kilos)
- Reach with feet flat on the ground and arm overhead must be at least 55″/4’7”/140cm.
- Children must be accompanied by one adult supervising from the ground per 3 children. No charge for chaperones in the winter.
Green, Blue, Red, Black, Zip Courses Requirements:
- Be at least 10 years old
- Weigh between 100 – 280 pounds (45-127 kilos)
- Reach with feet flat on the ground and arm overhead 71″ /5’11”/ 180 cm
- Children under 16 on the Green, Blue, Red and Zip Course must be accompanied by one participating adult per three children
All participants must possess one functioning arm with grasping capabilities. The participant must also possess at least one fully functioning leg, or part of two legs to be contained by the harness. Participants with prosthetics that possess these same capabilities may meet these requirements:
- Be able to fit securely and remain in the harness at all times
- Be able to ascend and descend up a 10-foot ladder without assistance
- Tie back long hair
- Wear sturdy sport sandals/shoes/boots
- Secure or leave behind all loose items such as clothing, jewelry, cameras, phones or water bottles.
Treetop Adventure staff may deny any guest’s participation if they believe it is unsafe based on the manufacturer’s requirements.
*Before you arrive, complete your online liability waiver here. Once you arrive at the ticket office, we will look up your online waiver on the spot and you'll be ready to play with no delay!