Test your skill level on our adventurous ropes course
Swiss Family Robinson meets the X-Games at Snow King’s Treetop Adventure Course!
You’ll harness up, clip in, ride zip lines, cross suspended bridges, scramble up nets, cross swinging logs, and even ride an aerial skateboard. Seven courses for kids and adults are available.
Hire a Private Guide for your Treetop Adventure. For pricing and to book Private Reservations, email Tom & Christian today at: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
- All passes are fully refundable until 72 hours prior to your scheduled visit. In the event of a COVID-19 related closure, your purchase will be fully refunded. If your reservation is canceled due to inclement weather, please come to the Guest Services Office to speak with an Employee about your re-scheduling availability.
- Check-in for your Treetop Adventure at the Mountain Sports Center, located right next to the Snow King Hotel. Please allow a minimum of 30 minutes before your scheduled tour time to check-in, grab your purchased tickets, and take the Rafferty Lift to the Treetop Adventure course.
- Before you arrive, please complete your online Liability Waiver here. Once you arrive at the ticket office, we will look up your online waiver on the spot, make sure you have you lift ticket, and you will be ready to play in the trees!
Restrictions & Safety
The Treetop Adventure involves traversing a series of obstacles that span between trees, wood poles, and wooden platforms. A total of 7 courses are marked and segregated based on their level of difficulty. This activity is physically challenging and is self-directed with general supervision from personnel on the ground.
Kid’s Course Requirements:
- Must be at least 7 years old
- Weigh between 35 and 120 pounds (16-54 kilos)
- Reach with feet flat on the ground and arm overhead must be at least 55″/4’7”/140cm.
- Children must be accompanied by one adult supervising from the ground per 3 children.
Green, Blue, Red, Black, Zip Courses Requirements:
- Ages 12+ must reach arms up to 5’11 (71″)
- Weigh between 100 – 280 pounds (45-127 kilos)
- Reach with feet flat on the ground and arm overhead 71″ /5’11”/ 180 cm
- Children under 16 on the Green, Blue, Red and Zip Course must be accompanied by one participating adult per three children
All participants must possess one functioning arm with grasping capabilities. The participant must also possess at least one fully functioning leg, or part of two legs to be contained by the harness. Participants with prosthetics that possess these same capabilities must meet these requirements:
- Be able to fit securely and remain in the harness at all times
- Be able to ascend and descend up a 10-foot ladder without assistance
- Tie back long hair
- Wear sturdy sport sandals/shoes/boots
- Secure or leave behind all loose items such as clothing, jewelry, cameras, phones, and/or water bottles.
Treetop Adventure staff may deny any guest’s participation if they believe it is unsafe based on the manufacturer’s requirements. In this event, a full refund will be issued to that specific participant.