Ticket / Pass / Rental Refund Policy
NO REFUNDS ARE OFFERED ON LIFT TICKETS, RENTALS OR ATTRACTIONS.
- There are no refunds or partial refunds for unused tickets or rentals.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance.
- You may reschedule your unused tickets.
- All tickets and passes expire at the end of the season.
Mountain Sports School
For Private Lessons, you may receive a full refund 48 hours before the lesson starts. If you need to reschedule, contact us 48 hours before your lesson starts. You may only reschedule one time (dependent on availability).
You may receive a full refund for Local Seasonal Programs if you contact Snow King Mountain before December 1.
Snow King Mountain Sports Rentals
For rentals, you may receive a full refund if you contact us 48 hours before the rental reservation. Contact us 48 hours before the rental reservation if you need to reschedule. You may only reschedule one time (dependent on availability).
All Snow King season pass products are non-transferable and non-refundable even if the pass is never used or picked up.
Resort Credits are only issued when injury restricts skiing for a minimum of 1 month of the season. In such cases, a resort credit will be issued only after the Pass is turned in with an original medical note signed by a physician stating the expected length of recovery. The resort credit amount will be pro-rated based on the date, less an administrative fee.
The Ticket Office must receive a request for a resort credit within 30 days of the injury.
The resort credit amount will be based on the following schedule, assuming the appropriate documentation has been provided. A 10% processing fee will be assessed for all refunds.
- A full resort credit could be issued through November 30, less the 10% processing fee.
- A 75% credit could be issued if presented before – December 31, less the 10% processing fee.
- 50% credit could be issued from January 1 through January 31, less the 10% processing fee.
- 25% credit could be issued from February 1 through March 1, less the 10% processing fee.
- No resort credits after March 1.
- If a season pass is used 8+ times, you are no longer eligible for a resort credit, regardless of the date requested.
No resort credits will be issued on season passes due to the length of the season for any reason.
Resort credit can be used anywhere at Snow King Mountain.
All season passes require an electronic signature from the pass holder (or a parent/guardian if the guest is under 18) for the Express Assumption of Risks Agreement before the pass can be printed or picked up.
Three complimentary tickets PER SEASON will be issued for forgotten passes. Your regular season pass will be deactivated until you come into the Guest Services Office and have it reactivated. Tickets issued for forgotten passes are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
The reissue charge for a lost season pass is $30 for handling and processing. Lost passes must be reported to the ticket office as soon as possible.