Cut loose and laugh your way down the King at top speed
Snow tubing in Jackson Hole is a unique winter activity for the whole family to get out and enjoy the snow!
King Tubes has snow tubes, three smooth groomed lanes, and a Magic Carpet to take you up the hill. All you have to bring are warm clothes and a need for speed!
Make sure to bundle up, especially if it’s a cold day at the King.
Kids must be at least 42″ tall to ride. Only one person per tube is allowed. Also – we do host private parties from time to time, so please call ahead to confirm we’re open if this is your last day in town and you need to tube the King!
Check out our Big King Pass for the best value and enjoy unlimited skiing, Cowboy Coaster rides and all our winter activities, including King Tubes!
- You must be over 42″ tall. No exceptions.
- Everyone must ride in their own tube. Small kids are not allowed to share a tube with an adult or older sibling. No exceptions.
- Ski boots or other hard plastic boots aren’t permitted while tubing.
- All tickets include tube rentals.
- Snow King Mountain Resort makes no guarantees regarding operation or shutdown due to inclement weather. During extremely cold weather, we will suspend operations. Please call 307-201-5667 for the latest information on operations.
- Before you arrive, complete your online Liability Waiver here. Once you arrive at the ticket office, we will look up your online waiver on the spot and you will be ready to play with no delay!
- Located in the parking lot across from the Still West Brewery at the base of the mountain.
- For info on private parties, email firstname.lastname@example.org.