Cut loose and laugh your way down the King at top speed
Opening Day for King Tubes will be December 19th!
Monday-Friday: 2pm - 6:30pm, Saturday: 11am - 6:30pm, Sunday: 11am - 4pm
Snow tubing in Jackson Hole is a unique Jackson Hole winter activity for the whole family to get out and enjoy the snow!
King Tubes has snow tubes, three smooth groomed lanes and a Magic Carpet to take you up the hill. All you need are warm clothes and a need for speed!
Make sure to bundle up, especially if it’s a cold day at the King.
Kids must be at least 42″ tall to ride. Only one person per tube allowed. Also – we do host private parties from time to time, so please call ahead to confirm we’re open if this is your last day in town and you need to tube the King!
|Big King Pass||$90|
|King Tubes & Cowboy Coaster Package
( 1 Hour Tubing & 1 Hour of Coaster Rides )
Hours, Location, & Contact
- You must be over 42″ tall. No exceptions.
- Everyone must ride in their own tube. Small kids are not allowed to share a tube with an adult or older sibling. No exceptions.
- Ski boots or other hard plastic boots aren’t permitted while tubing.
- All tickets include tube rentals.
- Snow King Mountain Resort makes no guarantees regarding operation or shutdown due to inclement weather. During extremely cold weather, we will suspend operations. Please call for the latest information on operations.
- Liability Waiver