A ski hill thrill ride... without the skis
Experience a mountain roller-coaster ride unlike any other on Snow King’s Cowboy Coaster!
In winter, blow by skiers and snowboarders while enjoying breathtaking views of the snow-swept Tetons as you descend the equivalent of a 45-story building. In summer, Snow King’s stunning wildflower meadows will encircle you on your ride as you zip you through nearly a mile of loops, curves, and drops.
Take in Teton views as you’ve never seen them before at Jackson’s most exciting attraction!
- Must be between 54-84” tall to drive.
- Must be at least 38” tall and 3 years old to be a passenger and accompanied by a responsible person over 16 between 54-84” tall. The driver must be able to see over the passenger.
- You must have use of both arms to operate the sled.
- Snow King Mountain makes no guarantees regarding operation or shutdown due to inclement weather.
- Please note that the coaster can be closed due to inclement weather or operational considerations. Please call 307-201-5667 if it’s extremely cold or there has just been a major snowfall to ensure you won’t be disappointed!
- Before you arrive, complete your online Liability Waiver here. Once you arrive at the ticket office, we will look up your online waiver on the spot, and you will be ready to play with no delay!