Winter 22/23 Season Pass on
Sale Now: Buy Now and Save!
Buy before Sept 30th and the Snow King Season Pass is $599
Get Your Pass Now
A ski hill thrill ride... without the skis
Experience a mountain roller-coaster ride unlike any other on Snow King’s Cowboy Coaster!
In winter, blow by skiers and snowboarders while enjoying breathtaking views of the snow-swept Tetons as you descend the equivalent of a 45-story building. In summer, Snow King’s stunning wildflower meadows will encircle you on your ride as you zip you through nearly a mile of loops, curves, and drops.
Take in Teton views as you’ve never seen them before at Jackson’s most exciting attraction!
- Must be between 54-84” tall to drive.
- Must be at least 38” tall and 3 years old to be a passenger and accompanied by a responsible person over the age of 16 between 54-84” tall. The driver must be able to see over the passenger.
- You must have use of both arms to operate the sled.
- Snow King Mountain makes no guarantees regarding operation or shutdown due to inclement weather.
- Please note that the coaster can be closed due to inclement weather or operational considerations. Please call 307-201-5667 if it’s extremely cold or there has just been a major snowfall to ensure that you won’t be disappointed!
- Before you arrive, complete your online Liability Waiver here. Once you arrive at the ticket office, we will look up your online waiver on the spot and you will be ready to play with no delay!
Frequently Asked Questions
How fast does the coaster go?
The maximum speed is 25 MPH.
Can I control my own speed?
Yes, each sled has hand brakes which you push forward to move. If you let go or pull back the cart will stop.
How long does it take?
The ride up is 5.5 minutes up and lasts about 7-9 minutes between ascent and descent.
Who can ride the coaster?
The mountain coaster is for anyone at least 54″ tall to drive and no taller than 84″, or at least 38″ tall to ride with a driver. The maximum weight for both passengers is 375 pounds. You must have use of both arms and be able to operate the hand brake. No special skills required.
Does the ride go upside down?
No. The circles bank a little for some exciting G-forces, but no loops suspend riders upside down.