WINTER COWBOY COASTER
A ski-hill thrillride - without the skis
WINTER COWBOY COASTER
Opening Day for Cowboy Coaster will be December 19th!
Monday - Friday: 2pm- 6:30pm, Saturday: 11am - 6:30pm, Sunday: 11am -4pm
Experience a mountain roller coaster ride unlike any other on the NEW Cowboy Coaster. Blow by skiers and snowboarders through almost a mile of loops, curves and hairpin turns as you descend the equivalent of a 45-story building.
You'll take in inspiring Teton Views ... if you dare to look up during your unforgettable, set-your-own pace ride at Jackson's most thrilling new attraction.
Bring your family out and make amazing winter memories with this blazingly fun Jackson Hole winter activity!
|Passenger||38+" tall (Must ride with a driver)||$10|
|Big King Pass||All Day Skiing, Tubing & Coaster||$90|
|King Tubes & Cowboy Coaster Package||1 Hour Tubing & 1 Hour of Coaster Rides||$45|
* Cowboy Coaster Driver must be 54" tall. Cowboy Coaster Passenger must be 38" tall and at least 3 years old.
* Cowboy Coaster Driver must be 16 years or older to be able to drive with a passenger. Two adults may go together, tightly.
Hours & Location
Please note that the coaster can be closed due to weather or operational considerations. Please call 307-201-5096 if it’s extremely cold or there has just been a major snowfall to ensure that you won’t be disappointed!
Tickets available at the Rafferty Center 402 E. Snow King Ave or at Snow King Mountain Sports in the Snow King Hotel.
Frequently Asked Questions
How fast does the coaster go?
The maximum speed is 25 MPH.
Can I control my own speed?
Yes, each sled has hand brakes which you push forward to move. If you let go or pull back the cart will stop.
How long does it take?
The ride up is 5.5 minutes up and lasts about 7-9 minutes between ascent and descent.
Who can ride the coaster?
The mountain coaster is for anyone at least 54″ tall to drive and no taller than 84″, or at least 38″ tall to ride with a driver. The maximum weight for both passengers is 375 pounds. You must have use of both arms and be able to operate the hand brake. No special skills required.
Does the ride go upside down?
No. The circles bank a little for some exciting G-forces, but no loops suspend riders upside down.
- Must be between 54-84″ to drive.
- Must be at least 38+” tall to be a passenger, and older than 3, and accompanied by a responsible person over the age of 16 between 54-84″ tall. The driver must be able to see over the passenger.
- Participants must sign an all-activity waiver.
- The coaster may close due to inclement weather.
- You must have use of both arms to operate the sled.
- Snow King Mountain Resort makes no guarantees regarding operation or shutdown due to inclement weather.
- Liability Waiver