The Guest Services Supervisor will oversee key aspects of employee engagement, training, and scheduling in the ticketing and sales operations. This person will be the main point of contact for all staff in the Ticketing/Guest Services department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee employee schedules, ensuring that each ticketing location is staffed each day.
- Ensuring that the Guest Services office is staffed at all times during operation hours.
- Responsible for daily cash handling and ensuring that each register has the appropriate cash to start the day.
- Approve employee time sheets on a weekly basis to ensure accuracy and that each employee is paid appropriately for time worked.
- Oversees end of day cash drops and ensures that the appropriate amount of cash is left in the till for the next day.
- Supervise the employee training on sales and point of sale systems standard operating procedures as directed by ticketing manager
- Customer service duties to include answering phones, returning phone messages, and general email correspondence.
- Supervise fulfillment transactions to include accurate and timely accounting of billing within the point of sale systems to be invoiced by the HR and Accounting department.
- Work with ticketing agents to oversee all aspects of ski school sales office and customer sales.
- Assist ticketing in handling guest complaints and facilitate conflict resolution.
- 18 years of age or older
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Successful completion of a background check
- Must be available to work holidays and weekends
- Must be fluent in all aspects of the English language (spoken and written)
- Fluency in the Spanish language is highly valued but not required
- Must have excellent guest service and communication skills
- Must work well in a team
- Must have sight, speech, and hearing abilities sufficient to learn skills, follow and provide directions
- Firm knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and browser applications