Consistently provide excellent delivery of food and service in our restaurants. Ensure our restaurant operations run smoothly; maintain a clean work environment and demonstrate a positive attitude and professional demeanor. Work closely with other members of the F&B team to ensure food and beverage qualities and quantities are up to par.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Ensure that food safety regulations are followed.
- Maintains food and equipment inventories.
- Arrives to work well groomed, in a clean and proper uniform, and at all times practices good personal hygiene.
- Uses, maintains, and cleans all kitchen line equipment, preparation, and storage areas.
- Stocks and rotates products on the cooking line.
- Has Sufficient knowledge of cooking stations, menu items, and prep procedures to ensure correct portioning quality, cooking time, and performance standards.
- Cooks and prepares menu items according to guest requests within company standards and following food safety and sanitation procedures.
- Monitors and oversees food temperatures during hot and cold handling to reduce the incidence of risk factors known to cause foodborne illness.
- Anticipates, identifies, and corrects system breakdowns to achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
- Communicates with the Food and Beverage Manager and coworkers regarding product/service deficiencies, equipment, safety problems, etc.
- Ability to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as recipes, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English to understand instructions, safety rules, and communicate with guests.
- Work schedules will include holidays, weekends, and alternate shifts.