Snow King Mountain Resort is the iconic Mountain Resort located in the heart of beautiful Jackson Hole, WY. As a dual seasonal facility, it is home to many summer and winter family friendly attractions. The Snow King team is expanding as new development and growth occur. The Snow King Team is looking for people with a love for the outdoors, a desire to learn, and a commitment to excellent service.
Consistently provide excellent delivery of food and service in our restaurants. Ensure our restaurant operations run smoothly; maintain a clean work environment and demonstrate a positive attitude and professional demeanor. Work closely with other members of F&B team to ensure food and beverage qualities and quantities are up to par.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Ensure that food safety regulations are followed.
- Maintains food and equipment inventories.
- Arrives to work well groomed, in a clean and proper uniform, and at all times practices good personal hygiene.
- Uses, maintains, and cleans all kitchen line equipment, preparation and storage areas.
- Stocks and rotates products on cooking line.
- Has Sufficient knowledge of cooking stations, menu items and prep procedures to ensure correct portioning, quality, cooking time and performance standards.
- Cooks and prepares menu items according to guest request within company standards and following food safety and sanitation procedures.
- Monitors and oversees food temperatures during hot and cold handling to reduce the incidence of risk factors known to cause foodborne illness.
- Anticipates, identifies and corrects system breakdowns to achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
- Communicates with the Food and Beverage Manager and coworkers regarding product/service deficiencies equipment, safety problems, etc.
- Ability to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as recipes, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English to understand instructions, safety rules, and communicate with guests.
- Work schedules will include holidays, weekends, and alternate shifts.