Snow King Mountain Resort is searching for energetic and positive employees to staff our Restaurant. Employees will work directly with customers in a fast-paced environment to deliver excellent food and service. They will ensure our restaurant operations run smoothly, maintain a clean work environment, and demonstrate a positive attitude and professionalism. They will work closely with other members of the F&B team to ensure food quality and quantities are up to par.
- Handle high volumes of customer interaction while delivering exceptional service.
- Correctly receive customer food orders, cash handling, and point of sale.
- Arrives to work well groomed, in a clean and proper uniform, and at all times practices good personal hygiene.
- Take the initiative to perform duties that facilitate operations and maintain the cleanliness of your work area while paying attention to detail.
- Assists with stocking and rotating products.
- Communicates with the Food and Beverage Manager and coworkers regarding product/service deficiencies, equipment, safety problems, etc.
- Prepare mixed drinks.
- Ability to perform basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to become TIPS certified.
- Must either have or obtain food handlers permit.
- Ability to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English to understand instructions and safety rules and communicate with guests.
- Work schedules will include holidays, weekends, and alternate shifts.