Snow King Mountain Resort is the iconic Mountain Resort located in the heart of beautiful Jackson Hole, WY. As a dual seasonal facility, it is home to many summer and winter family friendly attractions. The resort now serves thousands of visitors as well as the local community. The Snow King Team is looking for people with a love for the outdoors, a desire to learn, and a commitment to excellent service.
Ticket Sales Agents deliver product and mountain information with superior knowledge in a friendly environment while assuring our guests that we are there to assist them and enhance their experience. Full time and part time positions available.
Responsibilities (But not limited to)
- Accurately and efficiently process lift access products while capturing guest data
- Ask the guest for their data with every transaction
- Ability to learn, understand and effectively communicate with the guest about multiple product types and can easily adapt to changing pricing and product offerings
- Make suitable recommendations on products to meet the guests’ needs and the business objectives
- Ability to handle high volumes of customer interaction while delivering exceptional service; internal & external
- Creating a fun and professional work experience while communicating in a courteous and respectful manner
- Professionally assist and follow through with resolution of guest complaints; handle concerns and suggestions
- Perform daily sales and closing and be held responsible for your end of day point of sale audit
- Work on a computer with a high degree of accuracy and efficient speed
- Must be able to interact with guest and work on a computer at the same time
- Follow company/department policies and procedures
- Participate in resort and departmental trainings and development courses
- Willing to cross-train and work in all areas/locations of PSS
- May assist with inside and outside guest services
- Take initiative to perform duties which facilitate operations and maintain cleanliness of your work area while paying attention to detail
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in English language
- Comfortable working in fast pace work environment
- Willing to commit to a work schedule work schedule which includes working weekends and holidays.
Job Type: Full-Time or Part-Time