About Snow King
Snow King Mountain Resort is the iconic Mountain Resort in the heart of beautiful Jackson Hole, WY. As a dual seasonal facility, it is home to many summer and winter family-friendly attractions. The Snow King team is expanding as new development and growth occur. The Snow King Team is looking for people with a love for the outdoors, a desire to learn, and a commitment to excellent service.
The kitchen lead will work under the managers and the director to ensure the establishment runs smoothly. You will prepare food according to the pre-established recipes/menu and supervise other kitchen workers. The kitchen lead ensures that the kitchen is clean and organized and is responsible for complying with all health and safety procedures.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Oversee the grill area and demonstrate leadership.
- Work without supervision in BOH, prepping, cooking, and organizing.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the workspace to ensure productivity.
- Assists with inventory and ordering of products when needed.
- Ensure that food safety regulations are followed.
- Arrive to work well groomed, in a clean and proper uniform, and at all times practices good personal hygiene.
- Has excellent knowledge of cooking stations, menu items and prep procedures to ensure correct portioning, quality, cooking time and performance standards.
- Cooks and prepares menu items according to guest request within company standards and following food safety and sanitation procedures.
- Oversee back of house.
- Anticipates, identifies and corrects system breakdowns to achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
- Communicates with the Food and Beverage Manager and coworkers regarding product/service deficiencies equipment, safety problems, etc.
- Lead by example: Maintain positive attitude, good attendance and conform to all Creative Converting policies
- Prior experience in a supervisory role.
- Ability to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as recipes, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English to understand instructions, safety rules, and communicate with guests.
- Work schedules will include holidays, weekends, and alternate shifts.