About Snow King
Snow King Mountain Resort is the iconic Mountain Resort in the heart of beautiful Jackson Hole, WY. As a dual seasonal facility, it is home to many family-friendly summer and winter attractions. The Snow King team is expanding as new development and growth occur. The Snow King Team is looking for people with a love for the outdoors, a desire to learn, and a commitment to excellent service.
The Back of House (BOH) Manager is responsible for ensuring the day-to-day back-of-house
restaurant operations run smoothly. The BOH manager must ensure that the kitchen is appropriately
staffed, proper prep is completed for the day, and manage the pace of service while adhering to
health and safety standards. He/she will also complete the food and kitchen supplies inventory and report it to the business office. The BOH manager must be committed to
team members’ and guests safety and must follow all proper food service guidelines.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Manage and coordinate activities of both cooks and non-cooking kitchen workers and maintenance of premises and equipment.
- Carrying out inspections of areas, including but not limited to, kitchens, workrooms, storerooms and equipment for cleanliness and order.
- Manage the training process and procedures for back of house employees.
- Operationally support any functions and activities preparing room and equipment for Front of House and Back of House.
- Manage the cleanliness of the facility and report any maintenance/repair needs as they arise
- Ensure all ingredients are properly stored, rotated, organized, and easily accessible
- Step in and assist wherever needed, whether that be cooking, preparing food, etc.
- Obtain a ServSafe certification (ServSafe Manager certification preferred)
- 2 years of prior management or supervisory experience
- Proven knowledge of kitchen equipment and processes
- Ability to multitask, problem solve, and make decisions
- Responsible and trustworthy, has a teamwork mentality
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English to understand instructions, safety rules, and communicate with guests.
- Work schedules will include holidays, weekends, and alternate shifts.