About Snow King
Snow King Mountain Resort is the iconic Mountain Resort located in the heart of beautiful Jackson Hole, WY. As a dual seasonal facility, it is home to many summer and winter family friendly attractions. The Snow King team is expanding as new development and growth occur. The Snow King Team is looking for people with a love for the outdoors, a desire to learn, and a commitment to excellent service.
The dishwasher/prep cook will be responsible for cleaning all dishes and cutlery used in the food and beverage locations around the mountain. They will be responsible for cleaning dishes and other areas within the kitchen/restaurant spaces. They will also be responsible for providing support to the rest of the cook staff through preparation of ingredients and meals.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Collect all dishes, cutlery, and glasses
- Ensure all dishes, cutlery, trays, pans, and glasses are properly cleaned and sanitized
- Clean kitchen tools and appliances before and after use
- Clean kitchen floors, storage areas, and assist with taking out trash
- Setting up and sanitizing workstations.
- Following prep lists created by chefs.
- Measuring ingredients and seasonings, and preparing cooking ingredients such as soup stock to be used in the cooking process.
- Preparing simple dishes, such as entrees or salads.
- Ensuring all food items are properly stored and easily accessible.
- Assisting chefs in preparing food and attending to any culinary tasks that arise.
- Ability to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as recipes, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Manual dexterity to operate cooking tools such as knives. Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English to understand instructions, safety rules, and communicate with guests.
- Work schedules will include holidays, weekends, and alternate shifts.