Winter Recreation Attendants and Lift Operators are responsible for the safety of our guests while they are loading, riding, and unloading our lifts. We strive to provide exceptional experiences to each guest through our front-line guest service. You will be spending your days outside in one of the most beautiful mountain settings in the world.
Responsibilities (But not limited to)
- Responsible for guest safety at the chairlifts, Tube Park, and Mountain Coaster.
- Must be safety conscious and able to make quick decisions.
- Responsible for making positive contact with our guests as they enjoy our mountain.
- Must be able to work independently or in a small team to accomplish daily job related tasks.
- Assists in snow removal, daily setup, and routine maintenance of lift areas.
- Assists all guests in loading, riding, and unloading of the chairlifts, tubes, coaster cars.
- Able to work for extended periods of time outside in winter conditions.
- Works closely with lift maintenance to assist and resolve any problems that may arise on the mountain.
- Take initiative to perform duties which facilitate operations and maintain cleanliness of your work area while paying attention to detail
- Additional tasks and responsibilities may be assigned at the discretion of the Manager
- Assist with setup and take down of Mountain Coaster Cars, Tube Park, and chairlift start up procedures
- Oversee the safety checks and safe operations of Mountain Coaster, Tube Park, or assigned lift
- Demonstrate a helpful, positive attitude at all times to guests, co-workers and supervisors
- Follow company/department policies and procedures
- Willing to work in cold temperatures that can reach in excess of below zero
- Must be able to adhere to an early morning starting time – required.
- Experience working in a winter environment – preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent – required.
- Ability to read and write English – required.
- Able to stand for long periods of time – required.
- Able to lift 50 lbs – required.