Snow King Mountain Resort is the iconic Mountain Resort in the heart of beautiful Jackson Hole, WY. As a dual seasonal facility, it is home to many summer and winter family-friendly attractions. The Snow King Team is looking for people with love for the outdoors, a desire to learn, and a commitment to excellent service.
The ski area maintenance mechanic position performs safety inspections, preventive maintenance, diagnostic checks, and repair work on company automotive equipment and machinery such as snow cats, atv, utv, chainsaw and weed eaters, This individual will assist the Fleet Manager with special projects as required.
Responsibilities (But not limited to)
- Follow a predetermined schedule of preventative maintenance and multi-point safety inspections on assigned equipment.
- Conduct routine operational and preventative maintenance inspections which include inspecting, cleaning, lubricating, and as necessary, repairing or replacing defective parts of equipment.
- Assist in maintaining inventory of equipment supplies and materials as needed.
- Assist in shuttling vehicles onsite and to/from various vendors.
- Perform any other duties (to include special projects) within the assigned areas as deemed necessary by Fleet Manager.
- Must be able to adhere to an early morning starting time – required.
- Experience working in a winter environment – preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent – required.
- Ability to read and write English – required.
- Able to stand for long periods of time – required.
- Able to lift 50 lbs – required.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Mechanically inclined with experience in basic vehicle maintenance desired.
Schedules will vary depending on business needs, and may entail working nights, weekends and holidays. Must be flexible to work outside of normal departmental operating hours.
Job Type: Full-time, year round
Benefits: Wil qualify for medical benefits after one year of work and at least 1560 hours.