Climb killer routes at the base of the King
Located at the base of Snow King Mountain, this free bouldering park features three large boulders/walls for all ages and skill levels.
- Picnic shelter with eight picnic tables
- Horseshoe pits
- Green space for recreational activities
- Playground with swing sets and slides
- A perfect afternoon activity for the family
This activity is free and open to the public at any time.
- Open to the public anytime.
- Phil Baux Park is located at the base of Snow King Mountain.
- No dogs are allowed in Phil Baux Park.
- Please supervise children, especially when climbing on the boulders.
- The park can be reserved for events. Please contact Teton County Parks & Recreation at 307-739-9025 for more information.