Snow King Mountain Resort is the iconic Mountain Resort located in the heart of beautiful Jackson Hole, Wyoming. As a dual seasonal facility, it is home to many summer and winter family-friendly attractions. The Snow King Team is looking for people with a love for the outdoors, a desire to learn, and a commitment to excellent service.
The Sales Director will oversee all group sales related functions and is the interface between sales and service delivery. This job will seek to bring corporate groups, weddings, events, conferences, while working with concierges, hotels and other local business to drive visitation to Snow King Mountain. This position will serve as their primary point of contact for these groups throughout the sales cycle. The primary objective of this position is to grow top-line revenue by bringing new customers to Snow King Mountain.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Build and maintain customer and partner relationships.
- Partner with customers to understand their needs and objectives for group sales.
- Assist in marketing to help drive sales objectives.
- Work with ticketing and guest services to facilitate service redemption and group ticketing.
- Customer Service duties to include answering phones, returning messages, telephone systems management, and general email correspondence.
- Assist with group sales and events, accurate and timely billing accounting within point-of-sale systems to be invoiced by the payroll and accounting department.
- Assist all departments with Group Reservations.
- Assist with administrative duties.
- Liaison with Partner Resorts.
- Local Concierge /hotel/partner Outreach.
- Anything and everything else that might come up related to growing sales at Snow King Mountain
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets.
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services.
- Proven ability to position products against competitors.
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Able to work weekends and holidays.