Snow King Mountain Resort is looking for a Ski Rental Technician Sales Associate who is dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our guests. The successful candidate will be responsible for safely fitting our guests with the correct equipment for them to enjoy the day on the slopes. They may also help with ski/gear tuning.
Responsibilities (But not limited to):
- Explain to guests how to operate rental equipment, safety practices, and guest responsibility for the equipment during the rental including length of rental and return options
- Ensure equipment on rental “ready” line is clean, serviced, and tested according to company standards
- Willingness to be cross-trained in retail sales/stocking duties such as: cashiering, pulling merchandise, pricing, inventory, etc.
- Be a strong contributor to a teamwork environment and adhere to all shift schedules
- Efficient and accurate use of point-of-sale registers handling monetary transactions
- Greet all guests with a smile and maintain a positive attitude at all times
- Follow all company standards in regards to paperwork and cash management
- Deliver an enthusiastic and professional level of guest service at all times
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Maintain all paperwork according to company policy
- Previous retail/rental experience preferred
- Passion for Skiing/Snowboarding
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and trends within the industry
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights, holidays and weekends
- Able to lift 50 lbs – required.
Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in the United States