The Base Area Maintenance position is essential to mountain operations. Maintenance staff should be detail-oriented, have some critical experience with tools, and have a great work ethic. Working alone and staying on task is a must (generally two on staff at a time).
Responsibilities (But not limited to)
- Cleaning Bathrooms
- Maintaining Building Appearances
- Trash Services
- Other tasks as deemed appropriate by supervisors
- Constantly looking to improve appearance across the mountain with the trash removal
- Able to fix small projects such as broken door handles
- Must be able to work independently or in a small team to accomplish daily job-related tasks.
- Demonstrate a helpful, positive attitude at all times to guests, co-workers, and supervisors
- Follow company/department policies and procedures
- Willing to work in cold temperatures that can reach more than below zero
- Additional tasks and responsibilities may be assigned at the discretion of the Manager
- Janitorial: some experience preferred
- Able to lift 50+ pounds