DONATION REQUEST FORM
Snow King Mountain has a long history of supporting our community through donation of season passes, alpine slide and tubing tickets, and more. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. Due to the number of requests we receive, we’re not always able to accommodate all requests that fall within our guidelines.
Causes we support
- Fire prevention
- Health and wellness (research, disease prevention, mental health services, etc.)
- Local kids education and recreation programs
- Organizations that serve Teton County (WY and ID)
*We do not support religious or political causes
- Nonprofit agencies with valid 501(c)(3) tax exempt status are preferred, however we do consider reputable community groups. Contributions will not be made to organizations conducting fundraising (third party giving) on behalf of nonprofit agencies or other organizations. If you’re a business sponsoring a charitable event, please ask a member of the charity to complete the donation request form.
- Submit your request online. Requests cannot be accepted via e-mail, phone or in person. Follow-up calls or e-mail to individuals will not improve your chances of your request being fulfilled.
- Complete the entire form. Incomplete requests may not be considered.
- Snow King Mountain donates one item per calendar year per organization.
Please submit your request at least four (4) weeks prior to the day your organization needs the donated item
Requests are evaluated by our Charitable Giving Committee on a regular basis, and you will be contacted if your request will be fulfilled. Individual employees do not respond to requests.