Lift Operator/Alpine Slide/Coaster Recreation Attendants are responsible for our guests’ safety while loading, riding, and unloading our activities. We strive to provide exceptional experiences to each guest through our front-line guest service. You will spend your days outside in one of the most beautiful mountain settings in the world.
Responsibilities (But not limited to)
- Responsible for guest safety at the chairlifts, Alpine Slide, and Mountain Coaster.
- Must be safety conscious and able to make quick decisions.
- Responsible for making positive contact with our guests as they enjoy our mountain.
- Must be able to work independently or in a small team to accomplish daily job-related tasks.
- Assists all guests in loading, riding, and unloading the chairlifts, alpine slide, and coaster carts.
- Able to work for extended periods outside.
- Work closely with lift maintenance to assist and resolve any problems on the mountain.
- Take the initiative to perform duties that facilitate operations and maintain the cleanliness of your work area while paying attention to detail.
- The Manager may assign additional tasks and responsibilities
- Assist with setup and take down of Mountain Coaster Cars, Alpine Slide, and chairlift start-up procedures
- Demonstrate a helpful positive attitude at all times to guests, co-workers, and supervisors
- Follow company/department policies and procedures
- Must be able to adhere to an early morning starting time- required.
- Ability to read and write English- required.
- Able to stand for long periods- required.
- Able to lift 50 lbs – required.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary