Snow King Mountain Resort is looking for a Ski Tuner who is dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our guests. The Ski Tuner is responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of ski and snowboard fleet including tuning and waxing between rental periods. Must also perform tunes on guest’s personal equipment upon request. Also responsible for maintaining tuning machinery and warranty of broken or defective product. Position is starting at the beginning of October. Work authorization for the location is required.
- Provide excellent guest service
- Maintenance and upkeep of the ski rental fleet
- Work with heavy machinery such as waxers, stone grinders, ceramic edging machines, p-tex welders, and small hand tools
- Help haul guest ski equipment at the end of the day
- The ability to self-manage and an acute attention to detail
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Previous tuning or technical experience is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent – required.
- Must have a flexible schedule with the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to read and write English – required.
- Able to lift 50 lbs – required.
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in the United States
- Pass to Snow King Mountain Resort (this includes free skiing at 13 other resorts)
- Access to free skiing at other resorts (must work 32+ hours a week)
- Discounts and pro deals and many more