Snow King Mountain Resort is the iconic Mountain Resort in the heart of beautiful Jackson Hole, Wyoming. As a dual seasonal facility, it is home to many summer and winter family-friendly attractions. The Snow King Team is looking for people with a love for the outdoors, a desire to learn, and a commitment to excellent service.
The Guest Services / Ticketing Supervisor will oversee critical aspects of employee engagement, training, ticketing, and sales operations scheduling. This person will be the main point of contact for all staff in the Ticketing/Guest Services department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee employee schedules, ensuring that each ticketing location is staffed daily.
- Ensuring that the Guest Services office is always staffed during operating hours.
- Responsible for daily cash handling and ensuring that each register has the appropriate cash to start the day.
- Approve employee time sheets weekly to ensure accuracy and that each employee is paid appropriately for time worked.
- Oversees end-of-day cash drops and ensures that the appropriate amount is left in the till for the next day.
- Supervise the employee training on sales and point of sale systems standard operating procedures as directed by the ticketing manager
- Customer service duties include answering phones, returning phone messages, and general email correspondence.
- Supervise fulfillment transactions to include accurate and timely billing accounting within the point-of-sale systems to be invoiced by the HR and Accounting department.
- Work with ticketing agents to oversee all aspects of the ski school sales office and customer sales.
- Assist ticketing in handling guest complaints and facilitating conflict resolution.
- 18 years of age or older
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to competently ski or snowboard green, blue & black terrain at Snow King Mountain, preferred
- Successful completion of a background check
- Must be available to work holidays and weekends
- Must be fluent in all aspects of the English language (spoken and written)
- Fluency in the Spanish language is highly valued but not required
- Must have excellent guest service and communication skills
- Must work well in a team
- Must have sight, speech, and hearing abilities sufficient to learn skills, follow and provide directions
- Firm knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and browser applications