About Snow King
Snow King Mountain Resort is the iconic Mountain Resort in the heart of beautiful Jackson Hole, WY. As a dual seasonal facility, it is home to many family-friendly summer and winter attractions. The Snow King team is expanding as new development and growth occur. The Snow King Team is looking for people with a love for the outdoors, a desire to learn, and a commitment to excellent service.
Snow King Mountain Resort is searching for energetic and positive employees to staff our Restaurant. Employees will work directly with customers in a fast-paced environment to consistently provide excellent food and service delivery. They will ensure our restaurant operations run smoothly, maintain a clean work environment and demonstrate a positive attitude and professional demeanor. They will work closely with other members of the F&B team to ensure food and beverage qualities and quantities are up to par
- Handle high volumes of customer interaction while delivering exceptional service.
- Correctly receive customer food orders, cash handling, and point of sale.
- Arrives to work well groomed, in a clean and proper uniform, and at all times practices good personal hygiene.
- Take initiative to perform duties which facilitate operations and maintain cleanliness of your work area while paying attention to detail.
- Assists with stocking and rotating products.
- Communicates with the Food and Beverage Manager and coworkers regarding product/service deficiencies equipment, safety problems, etc.
- Prepare mixed drinks.
- Ability to perform basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must have TIPS training certification.
- Currently have or be willing to obtain food handlers permit. (Preferred but not required)
- Ability to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English to understand instructions, safety rules, and communicate with guests.
- Work schedules will include holidays, weekends, and alternate shifts.