Snow King Mountain Resort is the iconic Mountain Resort in the heart of beautiful Jackson Hole, Wyoming. As a dual seasonal facility, it is home to many summer and winter family-friendly attractions. Beginning spring 2021, Snow King Mountain Resort is expanding to include a gondola, zip lines, and a new lift with new ski runs.
The Snow King Team is looking for people with a love of the outdoors, a strong work ethic, and a broad array of skills. We are looking for a construction laborer who will perform a wide range of physical labor tasks in support of workers on the construction site. This position will begin around May 15, 2023. This position could turn into a seasonal position with our snowmaking or other winter team.
- Assist skilled workers as assigned. This may include jobs such as demolition, carrying lumber, or construction.
- Unload materials that are delivers and distributes them to appropriate locations as identified by supervisor, project plans, or specifications.
- Prepares layout area where construction will take place by properly measuring, marking or recording openings and distances.
- Prepares tools and materials for skilled workers.
- Cleans and prepares specific areas of jobsite as assigned. This may include digging trenches, erecting scaffolding, cleaning up rubble, debris, and trash; or removing hazardous material.
- Operates a wide variety of hand and power tools.
- Motions equipment operator to assist with alignment, movement, or adjustment of machinery, equipment, or materials.
- Cleans jobsite at the end of the day, ensuring trash is properly disposed of and materials or equipment are properly stored.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to listen to, understand, and follow directions
- Ability to remain flexible as specific assignments change.
- Ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic as needed to count and take inventory.
- Must have physical strength, balance, hand-eye coordination, and stamina necessary to complete jobs in various areas.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 80 pounds.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to stand and walk up to eight to ten hours per day.
- Must be able to work some weekends and nights, when needed.
- Remote interview process
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- 10 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: In person