The Admin/HR assistant will be vital in maintaining office administrative functions. They will assist with Snow King Mountain Resort’s general HR and accounting duties. This is a full-time, year-round role with benefits that include available office management functions, customer service in person and over the phone, and assisting administration as needed.
Responsibilities (But not limited to)
- Serve as a central communications hub for the operations and executive leadership teams.
- Customer service coordinator (i.e., answering guest inquiries over the phone, email, social media, and online reviews).
- Assist with cash management.
- Take meeting minutes, make appointments, and travel arrangements.
- Assist Accounting and HR departments with administrative needs and paperwork processing.
- Assist with recruitment, hiring, and employee record keeping.
- Help to organize and manage new employee orientation, onboarding, and training programs.
- Oversee office administration, including company mail and office supplies, assisting with onboarding and various administrative needs as directed.
- Assist other departments as needed on short-term notice with staffing positions.
- Oversee Employee Engagement Committee, which organizes all employee parties and other employee engagement duties.
- Work in the office 9 am-5 pm, M-F, to handle all customer and employee inquiries.
- Oversee employee uniform distribution and tracking.
- Assist the HR Director with the company payroll system handling sensitive information.
- Assist with basic accounting and bookkeeping functions.
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn and adapt in a dynamic small company environment
- Intermediate to advanced user of Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to take the initiative, work proactively, and build strong, productive relationships
- General knowledge of employment laws and best practices
- Ability to learn software systems quickly
- Willingness to step in wherever needed and have a team player attitude