Summer Treetop Adventure Ropes Course Guides
Treetop Adventure Rescue and Ground Guides spend the day in a dynamic outdoor work environment. Guides work with guests to provide a safe, fun, and rewarding experience. We strive to provide exceptional experiences to each guest through our front-line guest service. You will be spending your days outside in one of the most beautiful mountain settings in the world.
Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Daily course and equipment inspections.
- Greeting and harnessing guests.
- Delivering Safety Briefings.
- Monitor Courses- helping people safely navigate treetop obstacles.
- Performing rescues (lowering clients to the ground- Rescue Guides only)
- Guest relations.
- Be trained in lift operations.
- Basic 1st Aid and CPR - pay increase for Wilderness First Aid (WFA) or Wilderness First Responder (WFR).
- Rescue Guides must complete a 5-day training course and pass a physical and written test.
- Related field of study and/or work experience in the outdoors or adventure tourism a plus.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Pay close attention to detail
- Have strong customer service skills.
- Are able to lift 50 pounds
- Are able to stand for long periods of time.
- Are able to walk three to five miles a day.
- Must be willing to work in all different types of weather.
- Be physically fit and comfortable with heights.
- Strong work ethic and team player.