Summer Ticket Sales Agent
Ticket Sales Agents deliver product and mountain information with superior knowledge in a friendly environment while assuring our guests that we are there to assist them and enhance their experience. Full time and part time positions available.
Responsibilities (But not limited to)
- Prepares the work area for opening according to guidelines and ensures that the area is clean and orderly.
- Accurately and efficiently process summer activity products while capturing guest data.
- Ensures each guest fills out an activity waiver.
- Make suitable recommendations on products to meet the guests’ needs and the business objectives.
- Handle high volumes of customer interaction while delivering exceptional service; internal & external.
- Create a fun and professional work experience while communicating in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Professionally assist and follow through with resolution of guest complaints; handle concerns and suggestions.
- Must be able to interact with the guest and work on a computer at the same time.
- Participate in resort and departmental trainings and development courses.
- Take initiative to perform duties which facilitate operations and maintain cleanliness of your work area while paying attention to detail.
- Instructs and assists participants according to guidelines.
- Maintains cleanliness of golf course, maze, maze office, and surrounding area.
- Maintain inventory of maze passports, prizes and mining rough.
- Other duties as may be determined by management
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in English language.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced work environment.
- Willing to commit to a work schedule which includes working weekends and holidays.