Summer Activity Attendant
Lift Operator/Alpine Slide/Coaster Recreation Attendants are responsible for the safety of our guests while they are loading, riding, and unloading our activities. We strive to provide exceptional experiences to each guest through our front-line guest service. You will be spending your days outside in one of the most beautiful mountain settings in the world.
Responsibilities (But not limited to)
- Responsible for guest safety at the chairlifts, Alpine Slide, Bungee Tramp, and Mountain Coaster.
- Must be safety conscious and able to make quick decisions.
- Responsible for making positive contact with our guests as they enjoy our mountain.
- Must be able to work independently or in a small team to accomplish daily job related tasks.
- Assists in daily setup, and routine maintenance of lift areas.
- Assists all guests in loading, riding, and unloading of the chairlifts, alpine slide, coaster carts.
- Able to work for extended periods of time outside.
- Works closely with lift maintenance to assist and resolve any problems that may arise on the mountain.
- Take initiative to perform duties which facilitate operations and maintain cleanliness of your work area while paying attention to detail.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities may be assigned at the discretion of the Manager.
- Assist with setup and take down of Mountain Coaster Cars, Alpine Slide, and chairlift start up procedures.
- Demonstrate a helpful positive attitude at all times to guests, co-workers and supervisors.
- Follow company/department policies and procedures.
- Must be able to adhere to an early morning starting time- required.
- Ability to read and write English- required.
- Able to stand for long periods of time- required.
- Able to work in all weather conditions.
- Able to lift 50 lbs - required