Assist the Retail Manager in the daily operations of the store, including creating and maintaining a superior Retail experience for our guests and staff. A successful sales person will be knowledgeable of our retail product and all Snow King offerings as well as the Jackson Hole area. He or she will also be able to help customers through the bike rental process and make sure our bikes are in good working order before they go out.
Responsibilities (But not limited to)
- Sales and Merchandising: Will ensure products are fully stocked, correctly tagged, properly faced, and in the correct category.
- Must have knowledge of the product so we can help customers.
- Customer Experience. Ensure that customers have an outstanding, pleasant shopping experience.
- New Items: Communicate new item requests from customers to managers so that we can bring in new items as soon as possible.
- Receiving. Accurately receive deliveries of merchandise to the store in a timely, accurate manner.
- Should have previous retail and or bike rental experience.
- Able to answer visitors' questions and advise customers on their needs.
- Able to explain to guests how to operate rental equipment, safety practices, and guest responsibility for the equipment during the rental including length of rental and return options.
- Ensure equipment on rental “ready” line is clean, serviced, and tested according to company standards.
- Inventory: There needs to be goods in stock to sell.
- Safety is a priority. Will model safety standards, report accidents in a timely manner, remind employees of proper safety techniques on a routine basis, and document and discuss the reason for accidents, and determine preventative actions.
- Must demonstrate good judgment and respect for the position with the Company, co-workers, Clients and Customers.
- Maintain a clean store environment.
- Familiarity with the Snow King Mountain Resort and action sports industry a plus.
- Strong sales and customer service skills.
- Effective verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Knowledge of retail systems and retail operations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Desire to succeed and grow with the company.
- Self-motivated and Goal-oriented with the ability to meet productivity objectives