Director of Sales
Job Type: Full-Time, year-round position
Rate: TBD Based on Experience
Snow King Mountain Resort is the iconic Mountain Resort located in the heart of beautiful Jackson Hole, Wyoming. As a dual seasonal facility, it is home to many summer and winter family friendly attractions. The Snow King Team is looking for people with a love for the outdoors, a desire to learn, and a commitment to excellent service.
The Director of Sales oversees all sales related functions including online sales, group sales, ticketing, points of sale, and the interface between sales and service delivery. He or she is responsible for being an expert on all point of sale software, ticketing procedures, and ensuring that the ticketing team is achieving sales and customer service objectives. The primary objective of this position is to grow top line revenue through bringing new customers to Snow King Mountain. Visit our website at www.snowkingmountain.com/jobs to learn more or to apply.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Build and maintain customer and partner relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their needs and objectives for group sales
- Work with ticketing manager to oversee all aspects of ticketing offices and customer sales to include interface daily with customers, sales staff, and phone sales; handle guest complaints and facilitate conflict resolution.
- Customer Service duties to include answering phones, returning messages, telephone systems management and general email correspondence.
- Assist with group sales and events, accurate and timely accounting of billing within point of sale systems to be invoiced by the payroll and accounting department.
- Assist Ski School with Group Reservations
- Assist HR, Accounting and General Manager Office Staff in Administrative offices with administrative duties.
- Assist accounting with cash oversight
- Liaison with Partner Resorts
- Assist GM with Donation Requests
- Local Concierge /hotel/partner Outreach
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Able to work weekends and holidays.