SCENIC CHAIRLIFT RIDE
A Teton view from the top of Jackson Hole
WINTER SCENIC CHAIRLIFT
Monday - Friday: 10am - 4pm Saturday - Sunday: 9am - 4pm
Enjoy the best views of the Tetons, the Elk Refuge and the town of Jackson on a leisurely scenic chairlift ride to the summit of Snow king Mountain.
You'll ascend nearly 1,600 feet and take in a 360 degree vista that can even let you see into Yellowstone on a bluebird day!
If you want a fun, easy way to enjoy the amazing natural beauty of Jackson Hole, grab a chair to some of the best views in the valley.
Reservations are required, we have limit of 10 people per hour. The group of scenic riders will load from the bottom every hour, on the hour, during operating hours. Last Chair up is 3:00pm!
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the ride?
Approximately a 15-20 minute ride to the top. (Summer runs at slower speed than winter.)
Where do I buy tickets?
The Summit Lift Ticket Office is located at the intersection of Snow King Avenue and King Street just above Phil Baux Park.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear is required.
- Only 2 people per chairlift
- Children 2-8 years old are not recommended to ride alone without a parent or guardian
- No baby carriers allowed on the chairlift
- Paraplegics are able to ride with a handler
- No mountain bikes allowed on lift
- No dogs allowed on chairlift