SCENIC CHAIRLIFT RIDE
A Teton view from the top of Jackson Hole
WINTER SCENIC CHAIRLIFT
Opening December 19th! "Snow Dependent"
Monday - Friday: 10am - 6:30pm Saturday: 9am - 6:30pm Sunday: 9am - 4pm
Enjoy the best views of the Tetons, the Elk Refuge and the town of Jackson on a leisurely scenic chairlift ride to the summit of Snow king Mountain.
You'll ascend nearly 1,600 feet and take in a 360 degree vista that can even let you see into Yellowstone on a bluebird day!
If you want a fun, easy way to enjoy the amazing natural beauty of Jackson Hole, grab a chair to some of the best views in the valley.
Call (307) 201-5667.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the ride?
Approximately a 15-20 minute ride to the top. (Summer runs at slower speed than winter.)
Where do I buy tickets?
The Summit Lift Ticket Office is located at the intersection of Snow King Avenue and King Street just above Phil Baux Park.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear is required.
- Only 2 people per chairlift
- Children 2-8 years old are not recommended to ride alone without a parent or guardian
- No baby carriers allowed on the chairlift
- Paraplegics are able to ride with a handler
- No mountain bikes allowed on lift
- No dogs allowed on chairlift