SCENIC CHAIRLIFT RIDE
A Teton view from the top of Jackson Hole
WINTER SCENIC CHAIRLIFT
Enjoy the best views of the Tetons, the Elk Refuge and the town of Jackson on a leisurely scenic chairlift ride to the summit of Snow king Mountain.
You'll ascend nearly 1,600 feet and take in a 360 degree vista that can even let you see into Yellowstone on a bluebird day!
If you want a fun, easy way to enjoy the amazing natural beauty of Jackson Hole, grab a chair to some of the best views in the valley.
Call (307) 201-5667.
|Adults(13 to 64)/ Seniors(65 & up)/
Juniors(12 & under)
|Ride Down Only||$5|
|Summer Season Pass||$80|
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the ride?
Approximately a 15-20 minute ride to the top. (Summer runs at slower speed than winter.)
Where do I buy tickets?
The Summit Lift Ticket Office is located at the intersection of Snow King Avenue and King Street just above Phil Baux Park.
- Only 2 people per chairlift.
- Children 6 and under are not recommended to ride alone without a parent or guardian.
- Paraplegics are able to ride with a handler.
- No mountain bikes allowed on lift.
- No dogs allowed on chairlift.