Whether it’s been a couple days or a couple years since your last run down a snowy mountain, the experts at Snow King Mountains Sports School can help you have more fun on the snow!
We offer group, private, and semi-private lessons for kids and adults. Lessons are available all season Tuesday-Friday 10am to 6pm and Saturday and Sunday 10am to 4pm, based on instructor availability. Please call ahead to book your lesson and ensure the right instructor will be available to help with your specific needs.
Snow King Mountain Sports School Contact Information
Phone : (307) 734-3188
Email : email@example.com
Hours : Mon – Fri, 9am – 4pm
Note: A major credit card is required for all reservations, and your lesson is not booked until payment has been processed.
- PM Only (1pm – 4pm)
- Groups are divided both by age and ability to ensure you’re in the most appropriate group
- All children must be at least 5 years old to participate in Group Lessons
- If you are the only student registered for a group lesson, you will have a private 1.5 hour lesson for the same rate
- All group lesson packages include lift access
PRIVATE and SEMI-PRIVATE LESSONS (Adults and Kids 5 and older)
Shorts: 2 hr lessons beginning at 10am, 1pm and 4pm
$180 (private – 1 person); $275 (semi-private – 2-4 people)
Half Day 3 hr lessons beginning at 10am and 1pm
$260 (private – 1 person); $380 (semi-private – 2-4 people)
All Day 6 hr lessons
$495 (private – 1 person); $695 (semi-private – 2-4 people)
- 50% OFF lift tickets with any lesson
- Private Coaching guarantees you and your party get your instructor’s undivided attention.
- Get more individualized attention and feedback. Ski/Ride and progress at your own pace. Get instruction tailored to your learning style. Build a relationship with a coach that can last for years.
- Everyone can benefit from a little more individual attention in a lesson that moves at a tailored pace.
PRIVATE LESSONS for KIDS (Kids under 3-5 years old)
Skiing is a BIG experience for a young child. Unlike other schools that demand your child put in a day-long 6 hour program, much of which may be spent inside, we offer our unique “Child’s Play” Private Lesson. This is a 1- or 2-hour “snow-play” lesson that we have designed to be a low-pressure introduction to skiing.
Child’s Play Lessons are a great, low-investment way to test the waters and see if your child likes skiing…….or loves it! Many kids come week after week. We are able to book multi-week child’s play lessons once we are confident that your child is energetic and enthusiastic for another hour.
Pricing (per Child)
- For 1 Child: 1-Hour Child’s Play Lesson: $55; 2-Hour $95
- For 2 Children: 1-Hour Child’s Play Lesson: $45; 2-Hour $55
- For 3 Children: 1-Hour Child’s Play Lesson: $35; 2-Hour $50
- For 4 Children: 1-Hour Child’s Play Lesson: $30; 2-Hour $45
- Children must be between 3 and 5 years old, and be potty trained.
- Kids receive a complimentary Rope Tow lift ticket for the duration of the lesson.