Snow King is Hiring!
For 75 years, Snow King has been Jackson’s Town Hill, and with the 2014/2015 winter season in full swing we’re looking for positive, motivated people to join our team.
Current open positions include:
- Certified Electrician – FT
- Executive Assistant – FT: Supports the General Manager and serves as a key point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders to the GM. Skills required: Strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. For more information and to apply please contact email@example.com
- MSS Office Manager* – PT
- MSS Greeter* – PT: Meet kids off their school bus and help them get ready for skiing and riding, assist on snow with kids’ classes
- MSS Kids Program Instructors* - PT: 2-8 hours per week
- Lift Maintenance and Operations Director – FT: Min 5 yrs exp, RMLA Certs. FT/YR. Pay BOE
- Lift Operations – FT
- Snowmakers – FT/PT
- Terrain Park Attendants – FT/PT
- Ticket Sales – FT/PT
- Ticket Sales Manager – FT
- Tube Park Attendants – FT/PT
- Janitorial – PT
Download our application here.
Applications can be dropped off in person at our Administrative Offices located in the Historic Kelly Cabin at 330 E. Snow King Ave. Or you can e-mail your application/ resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*For Mountain Sports School positions, please email cover letter and resume to Scott.McGee@SnowKingMountainResort.com