Snow King is Hiring!
For 75 years, Snow King has been Jackson’s Town Hill, and as we gear up for the 2014/2015 winter season we’re looking for positive, motivated people to join our team.
Current open positions include:
- Experienced Snow Cat Operators. FT. Nights.
- Ticket Sales
- Terrain Park Manager
- Terrain Park Attendant
- Lift Maintenance
- Lift Operations
- Kids Program Instructors* – PT | 2-8 hours per week
- Mountain Sports School Sales Associate* – PT | Lesson and ticket sales and reservations
- Mountain Sports School Supervisor/Instructor* – Part Time | Level 2 or 3 PSIA/AASI certified. Trainer experience a plus.
- Race Coach* – PT | Race/coaching/instruction experience
- Greeter – PT | Meet kids off their school bus and help them get ready for skiing and riding, assist on snow with kids’ classes
Download our application here.
Applications can be dropped off in person at our Administrative Offices located in the Historic Kelly Cabin at 330 E. Snow King Ave. Or you can e-mail your application/ resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
* or, for Mountain Sports School positions, please email cover letter and resume to Scott.McGee@SnowKingMountainResort.com